Senior Strategy Director, Nike Store Partners (NSP)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
- Set the short, medium and long-term strategy for the Nike Stores Partnered channel by spearheading the strategic planning process with a strong focus on the consumer
- Drive internal alignment against stated priorities that leads to proper resourcing and integration across channels
- Communicate strategic, operational and financial progress against stated goals through quarterly business reviews and other venues
- Create global strategy, direction, tools and frameworks that help geography teams to focus on the right consumer-facing initiatives (e.g. membership, connected marketplace, etc.) and execute them successfully
- Collaborate with key global consumer-facing functions to support geographies with roll-out strategies (e.g. store operations, Member and Athlete Services, marketing, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree plus 10+ years' relevant work experience
- Strategic mindset with proven ability to develop tools and frameworks to analyze complex strategic problems, develop clear recommendations and present findings
- Ability to develop strategic plans, annual plans, quarterly/monthly business reviews and other business updates
- Strong retail acumen
- International experience preferred with a strong level of cultural competence required
- MBA Preferred
- Project leadership with proven ability to effectively scope and execute projects and to lead cross-functional teams
- Proven history of leading diverse teams as well as effectively influencing with limited authority
- Ability to travel globally a minimum of 15% required
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00421253