NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We are searching for a User Acquisition Manager that can build subscription-based media buying strategies which drive new user growth for the Nike Training Club. The NTC app brings a huge array of workouts for every fitness level—plus theNike Performance Council’s tips on training, nutrition, mindset, recovery and sleep.
If you immerse yourself in mobile app user acquisition, love sport, and are customer obsessed, we want to talk to you.
- Lead all paid-acquisition and organic growth strategy for NTC App’s premium subscription product
- Plan and implement all marketing and acquisition, including paid social, paid search, SEO and display advertising campaigns
- Produce marketing content where required, including creative and copy, in collaboration with the Global Brand Design and NTC product teams
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, implement and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with product team to generate user insights, improve the product and optimize user experience
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize excellent analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate and onboard agencies and other vendor partners to drive effectiveness
- Evaluate emerging tools and channels. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing, finance, economics or a related field
- 5+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing, especially in subscription models
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social, paid search, SEO, video, DSP and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels and running A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and methodology
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and platforms
- Experience in setting up and optimizing paid social, paid search and other platforms (Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00445372