Sustainability Graduate InternshipApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
We live up to this mission via excellence in analytics, strategy development, stakeholder relationships, external associations, strategy execution, and innovation. Our work spans the entire company, giving our team a unique Nike, Inc. viewpoint. As a Sustainability intern, you will be part of the team that serves as a network hub for the collective crafting of Nike’s long-term future.
Driven by Values
Culture: We are a results-driven culture, with a keen focus on collaboration + acceleration. We work hard, we play hard. We win as a team, honoring the diversity of skills brought by the collective.
Harness the Power of One Team: We are one global seamless dynamic community, and we will succeed through our ability to lead and inspire the NIKE collective.
You will join our Global Sustainability Function with exposure to all elements of our organization. You will partner with leadership to drive impact through participating in driving progress of specific initiatives. As part of the program, you will be trained in and deploy our Sustainability Framework, including work in long-term targets across carbon, waste, water, labor, and toxicity. We seek a positive minded individual that will thrive in problem solving with a diverse group of players in a “team sport”/collaborative setting.
- Graduating with a Masters in Business Administration or Engineering, with preference for a focus in Sustainability, in December 2019 or May 2020
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders without explicit authority
- Strong project management expertise with an understanding of change management
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- Strong teambuilding and leadership skills
- Confidence in providing strategic guidance
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity; a capable self starter who is not afraid to ask questions
- Track-record of demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit in fast-paced environment
- Passion for sustainability and general sustainability skills/knowledge
- Sports focus/interest & passion for the brand
- Problem solver with a focus on positivity while working through complex issues
- Coursework in business & economics, with a focus on global supply chain
- Experience in corporate sustainability, social impact investing, operations, or finance
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID URSRCSBIGI19