Central Technology Operations EngineerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
- You will manage the Technology 1st and 2nd level support through our support partner to all Nike Germany and affiliate offices from Wholesale and Retail perspective within the territory.
- You will be responsible for managing the technical engineering and support for client, server and network hardware
- You will manage the delivery of high quality Technology project executions
- You will help the Tech Operations manager in building up the new Office in Berlin
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant topics
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge in Windows 7 and higher
- Knowledge in Apple OS and IOS
- Intermediate network knowledge ( Wi-Fi, core switches, LAN and WAN, VOIP, VLAN, VPN )
- Intermediate server knowledge ( backups, remote access, general troubleshooting )
- Knowledge in Microsoft office and Office 365 suite
- Hardware break fix knowledge ( laptops, desktops and peripherals)
- Audio Visual knowledge – projectors, screens, video conference, audio conference
- Fluency in English & German language
- Experience in managing and eliminating technical debt.
- Experience in managing and executing technical projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and experience in working with global and European technology teams to implement and maintain standards and ensuring that local business needs or technology impact are understood at a global level
- A keen interest in corporate communication and collaboration tools
- Ability to work with remote and local teams
- Demonstrate brand passion and act with integrity
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time effectively
- Understand the key business drivers; uses this knowledge in own work
- Proactive can do attitude
- People skills / Customer Service
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423732