Converse Digital Site Merchandising Coordinator, NA Digital CommerceApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Be a Product of Rad Society
We’ve got the goods. We just need the people who believe in the goods. That’s you. You see the product in the space. And you get how to make it leave the space. In someone’s bag, on someone’s feet. You’re a trendwatcher. A callmaker. Maybe even a visionary. You throw Product and Retail into a blender and make it come out as smooth delicious Success.Description
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and inspire consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences.
As our Site Merchandising Coordinator for North America Digital Commerce, you are responsible for bringing our product and stories to life on Converse.com, while optimizing our site for consumer experience and sell through.
- Responsible for executing site merchandising strategies that focus on optimal site presentation, maximizing customer engagement and shopping experience.
- Execute deliverables that support the digital seasonal calendar, that drives monthly site creative refreshes, promotions, emails, and key product launches.
- Manage onsite product lifecycle, including turning products on and offline and making lifecycle recommendations based on productivity of style.
- Support marketing and seasonal moments with grid wall curation, product attribution, and visual sequencing of products
- Internal Search Optimization and Ongoing Management
- Seasonal Ownership of product readiness and foundational site merchandising functions
- Partner across NA digital team to bring special projects to life, through identifying commercial opportunities across all channels
- Implement cross and up sell strategy, to drive conversion and AOV
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Merchandising or Marketing
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably with the Demandware platform
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to adapt changing priorities.
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence
- Understand and deliver against seasonal goals and key investments, through execution of deliverables to meet those business needs.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with diverse group
- Strong ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
- Digital commerce experience is preferred
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00420258