From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
The Designer for Global Brand Design, Digital reports to the Senior Designer for Global Brand Design, Digital.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion for the Converse Brand and passion for creating high-quality work
- Creative visual skill set able to translate complex technical and business concepts into easy-to-understand communication pieces
- Someone who is resourceful and takes initiative
- Deep connection to streetwear culture and trend
- Extensive experience in digital design
- Ability to concept and art direct photo shoots at the highest level
- Lead and direct multiple agency relationships, and/or direct reports, across multiple projects with a clear design voice and an unbending creative rigor
- Ability to socialize and present creative work to cross-functional partners and senior leadership teams
- Craft and develop digital content and storytelling with our Gen-Z consumer in mind
- A team player with a positive, hard-working attitude, able to inspire and challenge other team members
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working under the direction of a Design Director and Senior Designer, you will create inventive solutions in all aspects of our digital ecosystem, focusing on, but not limited to, converse.com and converse.com emails
- You will help execute, version and maintain the Converse graphic standards and creative direction in the Global e-commerce channels
- You will work with Project Managers to comprehend briefs, and execute high-quality work while meeting deadlines
- You will work with Global partners to deliver brand right digital assets for marketing campaigns and seasonal creative
- You will help the organization evolve by providing insights and strategies around emerging trends in consumer culture and UI design
- You will have strong communication skills and be expected to clearly articulate your own ideas as well to the digital design team
- Be willing to take risks to figure out the balance between exceptional creative and relevant business needs
- Assist in the Art Direction and execution of converse.com site photography, email and banner creative
- Ability to comprehend guidelines, campaigns, brand and category assets and produce effective brand communication for retail and brand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or design-related equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience in digital design for large retail e-commerce or key digital agency experience specific to the streetwear footwear/apparel industry.
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- deep understanding of current digital design trends for e-commerce
- Strong knowledge of digital commerce, user-experience, and social media platforms
- Any other design experience is valued. Must show fully comprehensive portfolio.
- Excellent writing and communications experience preferred
- Animation, video editing, photo retouching
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID: 00462202