Digital Change and Release AnalystApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
We Need Someone Who Speaks Computer
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.Description
As a Converse Change & Release Team Member, you will be an integral part of the team that enables Converse to bring its premier products and experiences to market. You will work across a number of capabilities to understand portfolio roadmaps, programs, and key value drops. In true Converse fashion, you will partner closely with teams including program, product, engineering, release engineering, and quality teams from Converse and Nike to not only execute releases and changes, but continually improve process, achieve efficiencies, and deliver a quality product timely .
(The primary tasks, functions and deliverables of the role)
- Driving effective Release and Change governance across multiple teams and geographies
- Run all Change and Release activity from planning through testing, to deployment
- Work with Support and Operation teams to ensure operational readiness
- Communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organization at Converse and Nike through written and verbal communication, both formal and informal
- Drive to a global release cadence that defines the cycles, structures, and required oversight to deliver products and experiences to production
- Define and publish key metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of Releases and Change as well as areas of improvement for the Release and Change management framework at a Converse.
- Partner closely and continually with product, program, quality, engineering, support, and release teams to align on scope, release cadence, delivery and support requirements
- Partner with the business and IT stakeholders to drive release and change scheduling decisions
- Provide status reports to key internal/external stakeholders
- Identify and drive retrospective items to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Engineering, or a related field; 1+ additional years of professional experience in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years professional experience with at least 1 year in change management, release management, technical support or business process improvement.
- Experience in digital, e-commerce, retail, or SAP technology projects, programs, or releases into complex production environments
- An understanding and practical application of standard release process(s), agile methodologies and technical capabilities
- Expertise working with teams who use development and deployment automation tools in the software development and deployment lifecycle
- Demonstrated skills in delivering technology to production across multiple teams in an agile framework
- Demonstrated ability to influence across an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating to a wide range of stakeholders including senior management, executive leadership, and technical teams
- Experience operating in a continually transforming, fast-paced, complex, high Visibility environment with multiple competing priorities
- Analytical experience including defining Key Performance Indicators,
- Experience with CHARM, GitHub, Service Now,and or JIRA.
- Operational Level agreements and experiencing dealing with vendor Service Level Agreements
- Willingness to become certified in Agile,Change Management, SAFe
- Willingness to develop and utilize tools such as CHARM, GitHub, Service Now, and or JIRA.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00452199