Digital Operations - Nike.com Experience Producing ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
As the Experience Producing (Assistant) Manager for Nike Direct Digital Commerce in GC, the role will serve as the central excellence for Nike digital platforms (such as Nike.com.cn, Nike.com.hk, Wechat, Tmall, SNKRS app, etc.) experience production function. The role should proactively to lead the process working with cross-function teams and to optimize the process & improve the team working efficiency Also the role should be the bridge with global function team for downloading information as well as partnering to solve GC needs.
- Lead team and manage team KPI, build up team strategies, drive team member potentials
- Build up site experience producing pre-season/ in-season/ post-season game plan and continue to optimize the working process, align with X-functional team’s work
- Deep dive system optimization opportunity and improve system flexibility through proactive communication with global and X-function team
- Close monitor platform status including product price, campaign, product on & off-shelf, navigation and other setting
- Plan resource and prioritize working task, call out potential risk while maximize team working efficiency and team output
- Serve as Digital Commerce Site Operation team contact window to platform teams to streamline communication and be the expert to provide functional insights and solutions to support business
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to define processes and manage continuous improvement cycles.
- Ability to work under pressure and global decision-making skills
- Ability to lead the co-work with other functions, departments, external stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Digital ecosystem, e-commerce landscape, trends and consumer behavior.
- Efficiently communicate in English both verbally and in written form.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11134