Field Sales Representative, Southeast TerritoryApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
• 2+ years additional sales experience in lieu of a degree
• 3 years of experience in sales, retail, planning, merchandising or related field; experience in the fashion and/or sports industry is strongly preferred
• Excellent knowledge of the sports industry and trends in the marketplace
• A history of excellent selling skills, business acumen and organizational skills
• Ability to use financial data to make decisions and maximize account profitability
• Ability to develop consumer right seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans
• Leadership qualities and ability to persuade and guide people to take desired action
• Ability to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Merchandising experience is preferred
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint, as well as core iPad and smart phone technologies
• Understanding of the competitive market, customers and retail trends
• Ability to travel to assigned accounts up to 50% of the time
• Ability to grasp, hold and move samples up to 50 lbs.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00431786