Marketplace Operations CoordinatorApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
Establish efficient order management processes to plan and deliver seasons according with business and planning teams.
- Provide superior customer service by supporting the Supply Chain Ops, Sales and account teams
- Lead account KPI’s for On-time and In-full delivery, coverage, cancellations. Providing input into shipping goal setting process and track weekly progress.
- Ensure strong account relationship, by working effectively with sales and account counterparts to enhance the retail business and provide first point of contact internally for all relevant operations activities.
- Lead to manage the service based on the differentiated service model, seek best practices tools & processes within MPO, Sales and Account related areas and implement where applicable.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, in Operations/Supply Chain and/or Customer Service
- Master in Excel
- General SAP system knowledge.
- Fluency English.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10771