SG&A ACCOUNTING SUPERVISORApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Finance & Accounting
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.Description
This role is responsible of the Accounts Payable area, prepares month end close activities, manages different activities with Marketing team and supports to the Accounting Manager in the daily activities and taking new projects, also provide guidance to the employees on the Nike policies.
- Accurate US GAAP reporting, in accordance with Nike's corporate accounting policies by the required due date.
- Prepare month end close activities (journal entries, accruals, reports)
- Manage AP function (supervise ap team, ap invoices validation and payment voucher review)
- Prepare GL/accounts reconciliation and analysis applying US GAAP
- Review and validate business expenses based on company policies.
- Support to cross functional areas (Mkt, Sales, NFS, HR).
- Attend Internal and External audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting of 3-5 years directly relevant work experience.
- Two years in a supervisor role
- SAP experience
- Strong reconciliation skills required
- Manages stress
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently (multi-task, deadline- oriented, detail – oriented and solving problems)
- Excellent communication and good team player.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11980