Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.Description
- Analyze benefit plan design and financial impacts for assigned countries.
- Develop, recommend, and present plan design proposals.
- Collect and analyze quantitative market and financial data, complete statistical modeling and assessment of regulatory restrictions.
- Develop benefits communication materials, as well as make decisions on communication vendors and manage the process of distributing communication to employees.
- Manage the services provided by consultants and vendors, including vendor selection and establishment of performance standards.
- Review plan documents and contracts for compliance with plan provisions and provide written analysis of potential contract additions.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Business, HR or related field
- 5-7 years' international HR experience in benefits design or analytics
- Team player with strong consultative skills. Solution driven and positive approach.
- Experience with retirement plans, medical plans, life, AD&D, disability plans, work/life benefits
- Experience in analyzing competitive benefits practices
- Understanding of general HR principles and policies
- Ability to lead project teams from the design to the implementation stage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to independently manage outside vendors in a cost effective and assertive manner
- Ability to travel internationally 2 - 3 times per year
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00428985