DIGITAL RETAIL PLANNERApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Every successful team at Nike, Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.Description
As the Digital Retail planner for Nike.com and for Europe, you are responsible for driving sales growth and operational efficiency for Nike Direct across Western Europe, CEE and Geo expansion across 39 markets.
Reporting to the Digital Retail Planning Manager you will support the development of multi-category planning strategy for digital across multiple product types: Apparel, Footwear, and Equipment.
You'll develop seasonal Category direction for sales, margin, option and inventory management and lead post launch in-season trading to deliver and exceed seasonal targets for product revenue and profitability.
As a business leader you'll communicate category planning strategies, vision, and business results to cross functional and category business partners.
Communicate daily with Senior merchandising, category business director and planning management to share business updates and lead integration of planning with the buying processes and allocation team.
You'll develop methods for analyzing performance and results of planning
strategies and make tactical adjustments to leverage opportunities for
increased profitability. You'll influence the Buying team, collaborating with
key stakeholders to ensure that Nike Direct has the right product in the right
quantity meet consumer demand. In addition, you'll mentor, educate, and coach
others across the merchandising teams and serve as a knowledge resource for
other team members.
- Bachelor's /Master/ MBA degree in Business, Merchandising, Inventory Management or a related field
- 8 years’ experience in retail Merchandising/ Planning is essential
- 3+ years minimum of e-commerce experience is required
- Understanding of E-commerce industry, FMCG B&M retail, and integrated market place strategy
- Ability to solve complex problems; take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows applications, particularly Excel
- Strong knowledge of process-flow through supply chain
- Proficient information seeking skills and drive for results
- Ability to share ideas and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Ability to network and utilize internal and external resources
- Ability to follow-through and meet timelines
- Strong analytical skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00424402