Director Experience Insights ConsumerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, you’re a pro at managing people and know how to coach, lead and inspire your team. You have a deep familiarity with experience design best practices, user experience principles and industry trends. And you’re an expert at uncovering consumer needs through a variety of qualitative research methods.
You’re a champion of user research best practices－including methods and measurement－ throughout the organization. Your communication skills are exceptional and you’re an expert storyteller who’s adept at crafting deliverables that persuade, influence and inspire multi-disciplinary teams.
Who will you work with?
The EMEA Experience Insights team builds empathy for the consumer by delivering action-oriented qualitative research across all Nike Direct touchpoints. We partner with analytics, digital product and digital design teams from Nike.com, Nike App, Nike Training Club, Nike Run Club and Nike Stores to create experiences that are distinctly Nike and serve the needs of the consumer. From exploratory research to concept iteration to summative validation, we inform how the consumer interacts with our brand across the Nike Direct ecosystem.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Maintain a strong understanding of our consumers, business objectives and company mission
- Constantly advocate for the consumer in order to fuel a human-centered product design culture
- Drive local insights from global VOC program into the business to shape decisions
- Ignite the Nike Direct qualitative research capability through partnering with stakeholder teams to drive the user research strategy, approach and process that puts the consumer voice at the heart of ND.
- Lead synthesis of all Experience Insights findings and deliver compelling storytelling to inform, influence and shape digital product and digital design team decisions.
- Build an inspiring team culture that provides training and development opportunities that make people feel supported and motivated to do the best work of their careers
- Own the research roadmap to fuel product design
- 8+ years experience in the user research industry at a digital agency, in-house at a brand, or in an academic setting
- Bachelor’s in HCDE, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or similar
- In-depth experience conducting research globally, including non-English marketplaces
- Proven ability to plan, lead, execute and deliver actionable qualitative research
- Expertise in synthesizing findings that translate into meaningful insights
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00446818