SNEAKRS Brand Manager EMEAApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
You’ll be responsible for driving the key stories in partnership with NHBD, membership and territories – building the full consumer journey through hyperlocal storytelling and activations.
You will manage a high performing SNEAKRS team, collaborate with Global, NYC studio and X- functional teams to ensure the delivery of a seamless end to end digital experience.
The role will also include working closely on analytics to monitor, provide insights and opportunities for optimization of SNEAKRS content/experiences and fundamentally deliver on our business KPIS (Achieve demand/retention/acquisition targets).
To drive the SNEAKRS culture forward responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Set vision and strategy for SNEAKRS App and get all stakeholders behind the plans, get necessary support (resources, budget, etc.) to achieve goals.
- Lead seasonal brand plans in partnership with NBHD & membership.
- Create strong partnerships with Global, Geo and territories.
- Lead target/forecast conversations for the channel working closely w/ DTC analytics + GCK. (eg. FY19 forecast, CSR inputs)
- Foster our community to make SNEAKRS the most engaged community on the planet (invite, engage, reward + repeat)
- Lead discussions on app updates, new functionality/capability requests, working closely w/ geo Nike Direct Egineering.
- Country expansion/GTM
- Own and plan the launch calendar for GE counties for all high heat launches
- Keep stakeholders informed on business performances, brand activations, capability outlook etc. Oversee regular reporting, and lead wall-sessions etc.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Brand experience or a related field Minimum of 5 years' directly relevant work experience
- Strongly knowledgeable or has experience in Sneaker Culture
- Ability to masterfully juggle the details and the big picture
- Digital Native and digital experience in / curiousity for in-depth awareness and passion for learning the marketplace, consumer trends, evolving retail landscape and industry best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior leadership
- Outstanding leadership and coaching skills to lead functional teams and large cross-functional projects
- Experience of working cross-functionally in a matrix organization
- Adapts quickly to move at the pace of consumer and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed
- A desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high energy, skilled team of marketers that have a passion for sport and culture and creating meaningful connections between consumers and the Nike brand
- Expert at driving a culture of always-on testing and learning, including the rapid application of consumer signals into strategy, planning, and content iteration
- History of championing and implementing data-driven decisions
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC912019SNEAKRS