Strategic Key Account Merchandising Manager - UK High StreetApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Merchandising, Product Management & Merchandising, Merchandising & Product Management
Be a Product of Rad Society
We’ve got the goods. We just need the people who believe in the goods. That’s you. You see the product in the space. And you get how to make it leave the space. In someone’s bag, on someone’s feet. You’re a trendwatcher. A callmaker. Maybe even a visionary. You throw Product and Retail into a blender and make it come out as smooth delicious Success.Description
• As our Strategic Key Account Merchandiser, you will create consumer right gender specific assortments for your strategic key accounts across the Men’s, Women’s and Kids footwear category
• You will determine the 12-month product roadmap for each of your Strategic Key Accounts, inclusive of account differentiation needs
• You’ll partner with relevant Western Europe, territory and global functions (commercial teams, brand merchandising, finance and business planning) to elevate your strategic key accounts and drive mutual growth & profitability.
• Working with your peers in Converse Global, you will support the global team to drive efficient Strategic Account Engagement (SAE) meetings, and special make-up development. You’ll provides channel, tier, and account input for the seasonal Marketplace Capacity and Insights submission to Global merchandising teams
• You will create relevant account special make-up plans and briefs to ensure differentiation, mutual profitability and brand positioning
• With a focus on the customer, you will build insights and plans that capture the account capacity and consumer needs. You will also assess the dynamic of the UK footwear marketplace to identify opportunities and threats from competing brands
• You will also review account bookings of key seasonal stories, sell through and assortments against KPI targets (volume, margin, segment for impact)
• You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in key account management, key account merchandising, or product development experience within a streetwear or fashion driven footwear category
• You’ll already have experience working with UK high street footwear retailers, and have a strong understanding of the market mechanics
• As our Strategic Key Account Merchandiser, you will demonstrate strong analytical acumen, and the ability to make business decisions based on trends and business insight
• You will have proven experience working in a cross-functional environment where collaboration is key to driving performance. You will also be able to demonstrate your strength in communication, and ability to influence across the complexity of a matrix organization
• With a desire to make things happen, you will be action-oriented and energetic, and have a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00461820