Supply Chain Operations Senior Director EMEA Nike Direct and West TerritoryApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
You lead a team of senior directors and teams, 150+ people based in multiple locations, enabling the Nike network across the Nike retail and wholesale marketplace with a sharp focus on the key city of London
Next to developing the supply chain strategy for Nike Digital and Stores you are also responsible for supply chain performance in partnership with the European Logistics Centre team. Ideally the candidate has a strong background in retail and digital commerce supply chain operations.
Your team is responsible for maximizing full price sales in season through effective inventory allocation, working with senior cross functional stakeholders. Building the data and analytics muscle to make quicker and more effective decisions.
This role is co-leading the EMEA marketplace operations team as well as an instrumental member of the EMEA Nike Direct retail leadership team, the Global marketplace operations leadership team and the EMEA operations and logistics senior leadership team.
Based on these responsibilities we are looking for a talented leader who is a strong team player and eagerly seeks opportunities and shows passion, vision and an appetite for retail and digital commerce. This role is seen as a key stepping stone to more senior operations and logistics roles within the Nike business.
• Set the Nike retail and key digital wholesale accounts supply chain strategy to deliver double digit business growth with a sharp focus on key cities enabling the Nike network through connected inventory
• Enable financial target delivery for SDI, JD & Zalando and WEST wholesale accounts through effective creation of shipping intake plans delivering orderbook productivity and health.
• Be the voice of operations and logistics as a key member of the Nike Direct EMEA leadership team and the voice of the geography in the Global Marketplace Operations Leadership team
• Elevate and sustain supply chain end to end performance & service to agreed targets in partnership with Logistics
• Maximise full price sales by changing the game in how we allocate inventory in season
• Drive mutual profitability with key accounts aligned to business targets
• Unlock organizational capacity and productivity through digitalization and a culture of continuous improvement
• Lead, coach, drive and inspire the marketplace operations team, growing our talent into tomorrow’s senior leaders, and driving organization excellence as a member of the Marketplace operations senior leadership team.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain or likewise.
• At least 10 years relevant work experience in a similar position
• Strategic thinking and vision creation competences
• First class communication skills
• Influencing, leadership in a matrix organization
• Result driven, focus on problem solving.
• Strategy development
• Operations (SC) Excellence
• Leading large teams
• Matrix Management
• Retail and Digital Commerce supply chain experience
• Commercial acumen
• Financial Acumen/reporting and measurements
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC111418SRDMPOPS