Team Leader Buying CoordinatorApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
- Ensure balanced workload for the Buying Coordinators team and participate in tasks whenever needed.
- Manage, hire, coach and train Buying Coordinators.
- Own and oversee creation of manuals for the Buying function.
- Create robust processes that ensure flawless contract management, pricing, discounts, etc.
- Ensure NFS product is accounted for properly and transparently in our systems and records.
- Ensure NFS product is ready to be called off to ship with speed to market and accuracy.
- Manage and coach BC’s, build and develop a strong team. Onboarding, training, and consistent quality output of the team.
- Maintain and evolve knowledge, tools and processes. Leverage problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to deal with non-standard requests, thinking out of the box.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 4 years of directly relevant work experience in a Monobrand or Multibrand Retail GMM Environment
- In depth knowledge of BC tasks
- Strong MS Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong proficiency in SAP and Island Pacific
- Great understanding of Nike retail reality
- Ability to work under extremely tight timelines with data entry accuracy
- Strong communication skills and ability to clarify or resolve discrepancies
- Strong problem solving and influencing skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00422962