Sales Operations Coordinator/Officer (1-year contract)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
- Responsible for full sales operations administrative work (including but not limited to invoice processing, expense tracking, internal meetings coordination, etc.) with strong collaboration with various sales teams and internal parties.
- Handle customer feedback consolidation during key meetings, sales orders consolidation & reporting for review, replenishment status update, stock arrangement and coordination for doors movements, etc. to ensure smooth daily sales operations.
- Liaise with MPO on distribution & documentation and act as key contact with PM and customers on delivery arrangement.
- Provide necessary support on any data management, reporting, consolidation and general analytics.
- Perform ad hoc assignments or projects where necessary.
·4 years of relevant sales operations experience
·Great knowledge and hands-on experience with using Excel and/or Access database
·Familiar with sales operations and experience in handling customers a plus
·Detail oriented, highly organized with good sense of business
·Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skill
·Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and conversational English
·Able to work independently with good teamwork
***Candidate will less experience will be considered as a Coordinator.***
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11377