Internship Transportation & Customs (Supply Chain)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
Internship opportunities starting June or September:
Minimum 4 months, with attendance at least 4 days a week
The ever-changing consumer demands make the world of logistics exciting, dynamic and full of fun opportunities. Nike-products from all over the world come together at the European Logistics Campus. Here these products are being sorted for delivery to customers in the EMEA region. Responsible for the optimal flow of these incoming and outgoing products the Transportation & customs team is an important factor in providing the best customer experience. Keeping in mind the current legislation the team strives to continuously analyze and improve the processes.
- Develop your logistics talent in a changing environment full of fun new opportunities through contributing to the team’s daily activities or working on new projects.
- You will get to know the operational activities that are necessary to achieve the agreed KPI’S.
- Sustainability is at the top of our list. By learning to understand, analyze and document the transport- and customs-processes you contribute to making innovation possibilities visible.
- Visibility is key. You get the opportunity to present the results from your analysis.
- The ball is in your court! It's a unique opportunity to build your network.
- To guarantee the best customer experience specialists, analysts and managers work closely together in the Transportation & Customs Team.
- During your internship, your mentor will coach, inspire and develop you further, meaning that your talent will never cease to grow.
- You are currently following a bachelor's or master's degree programme. If this programme includes a logistics background, that's definitely a plus!
- You have a critical eye for processes and enjoy making suggestions for improvement.
- Managing and evaluating detailed information as well as maintaining an overview is not a problem for you.
- You work in a pro-active manner and truly take ownership over your assigned projects. Taking initiative with a focus on results is like a second nature to you.
- Energetic communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- The Office package holds no secrets for you.
- Your business suit stays in the closet! Our informal dress code ensures an enthusiastic and casual work environment.
- We guarantee an internship with lots of freedom and space to grow, both professionally and personally!
- The internship is unpaid, but you can count on specific reimbursements of costs made as well as access to our Nike Retail Store.
- Stay fit at our local sport facilities and push your physical boundaries (fitness, track & field, beach volleyball, tennis courts, soccer pitch).
- We would be happy to receive your CV and cover letter via jobs.nike.com/belgium. Tell us why you want to be our new intern!
- We'd love to meet you! In this round, you will perform online tests and have a phone interview. In the final round you will have a face-to-face conversation with team colleagues.
- For more information, send an e-mail to igniteELC@nike.com
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC020119ITC