Nike Covent Garden SpecialistApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push the edges of what is possible. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspiring community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition. It offers the opportunity to define the new retail frontier with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for the contact management with our customers, Partners, as well as supporting VIP Shopping Events. You will also be responsible for Returns, Refunds and Complaints via E-mail, phone, post or personally at the tills in the store.
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive traffic/sales into the store
- Utilize telephone and email tools to respond to a high volume of customer inquiries
- Use web and software tools for order search, and/or product search
- Resolve customer concerns/ complaints efficiently
- Ensure that Nike policies are followed in order to provide premium service
- Maintain office standards and supplies
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Vibrant and energetic
- Ability to handle a high-paced working environment
- Great phone manner and communication skills
Qualification & Requirements
- High School educated or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year customer service or retail sales experience
- Experience in an administration preferred
- Basic-level knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Availability to work rotation shifts between 10am-9pm, 7 days per week
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 814-090118