Assistant Head Coach, South WharfApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Retail Stores, Retail
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Description
We are currently looking for an Assistant Head Coach (Assistant Store Manager) to join the leadership team in Nike Pacific’s #1 Factory store at South Wharf.
- Delivering financial results, including sales, margin and inventory targets through the optimization of retail KPIs
- Coaching the team to deliver premium consumer experiences and delivering operational excellence
- Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire the team
- Establish weekly, monthly and annual performance goals that tie to the store Strategic Plan.
- Minimum 4 years general retail experience, minimum 3 year supervisory
- Extensive experience leading the delivery of a high level of customer service
- Experience Coaching through other Coaches
- Proven ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent strategic and problem solving skills
- Sound computer proficiency.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12060