North America Distribution Center Innovation Technology DirectorApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
- Technology direction, planning, and accountability of all Technology designs and implementations for a new Nike Distribution Center
- Owner of end-to-end technology solutions development in a scaled, Agile environment across many product-based teams to create the right technology-based capabilities to operate supply chain and product distribution at a scaled capacity with expected levels of service, speed, quality.
- Thorough engagement with stakeholders in supporting and implementing Lean Distribution Center processes with the Distribution Center learning center
- Effective administration of key stakeholder engagement via continuous and effective communication with peers, partners, team members, and customers
- Someone familiar with lean processing and an ability to apply it in complex processing for improved results
- Someone with the ability to work effectively across the organization to ensure effective implementation of supply chain technology initiatives and support on many integrated efforts
- An innovator; someone with the passion and discipline to get sustainable results from many teams.
- A person to provide leadership and direction in goal setting, coaching, staffing, and motivating a team of Nike technology resources
- The ability to implement a comprehensive, data-driven approach passionate about tangible metrics that facilitate action and align to business impact
- Someone who will embrace standards such as ITIL to optimize resource allocation and customer experiences, while encouraging improvements to those processes
- A team member and technology leader that takes accountability for delivering on team commitments; owns mistakes and uses them as opportunities for learning and development
- Plan and guide technology budgets including the development and implementation of plans to hit bold productivity targets
- Champion sustainable and stable day to day operations across all Distribution Center technology functions
- Minimum of 8 years of Supply Chain and technology systems experience
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience guiding and managing technical teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Expertise in implementing and supporting large-scale enterprise technology supply chain solutions
- Experience developing teams (Senior Manager, Directory level, or above) to produce meaningful results on highly visible and strategically meaningful work
- Experience creating packaged and custom solutions using distributed product-based teams and release trains.
- In depth knowledge of WMS, WCS, and MHE system capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of common corporate scale data integration technologies
- Command of reporting, metrics, and data visualization platform and solutions to help the business measure and plan for improvement
- Demonstrated Lean experience and knowledge within a distribution center or manufacturing facility.
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge of order-to cash process and related ERP system capabilities
- Familiarity with Digital (.com) systems, distributed order management, Omnichannel distribution models
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with VP-level leadership, business stakeholders, and technology teams
- Demonstrated record working in a highly matrixed and cross-functional environment, guiding people and teams within a scaled Agile framework
- Demonstrated leadership excellence regarding team management and organizational evolution, strategic planning, financial planning, budget management, and vendor management
- Ability to engage with senior technology and business leaders on strategy as well as cultivate clarity and closure to high profile, mission critical situations
- Savvy influencing skills and ability to gather alignment to organizational strategies
- Demonstrated experience managing vendors and leveraging external partners
- Experience with data and analytics beneficial
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00429148