WMS Technical Systems Analyst (Weeknights)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
As our Production Support Shift Lead, you'll be joining the North America Nike Tech OPS organization. Nike brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer- and customer-oriented team. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth. You'll bring a broad experience of successfully creating and delivering value that enables Nike to increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences. You'll be joining the Nike Tech OPS North America Organization.
As our Production Support Shift Lead, you'll adhere to departmental plans and priorities of the organizational strategy while delivering timely value-add solutions to the customers. You'll offer expertise in standardization of service and operations aspects of systems and business processes. Experience managing Sarbanes-Oxley controls and audits are essential. You'll be involved in developing and implementing technical solutions. In addition, you'll assist in providing direction to a small team of technical professional.
- Works with Operational management to assess impact and urgency of critical and/or impactful issues.
- Motivates and inspires team to execute against strategic initiatives.
- Works to align best practices across production support teams.
- Serves as an escalation point for complex or impactful production support issues.
- Helps define production support processes and ensures that teams are following documented processes to resolve issues.
- Provide technical input for escalated issues.
- Ensures that standards are being defined wherever reasonable to do so.
- Helps define reports that track key performance indicators (KPIs). Routinely reviews results and develops action items to improve team performance against KPIs.
- Helps with on-boarding, coaching, mentoring and training to ensure that we're building a winning team.
- Ensures that senior production support management is always informed of the status of initiatives, impactful issues, team health and needs.
- Stays connected with other Solution teams to understand impacts of their changes, align on timing, and ensure adequate support handoff.
- Ensures that best practices are in place and that root cause is found wherever possible.
- Acts as a business consultant where needed to resolve issues and provide information to other teams.
- Develops and maintains relationships with operational managers and obtains 360 feedback.
- Participates in daily operational meetings as appropriate.
- Reviews SOX processes and ensures SOX procedures are followed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IS, Business, or a related field orat least 3 years relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- 2+ years SQL experience required
- 2+ years technically supporting distribution center systems, highly preferred
- 2+ years experience working as an IT Professional Analyst/Consultant required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrated by an ability to work well virtually with both on shore and off shore teams.
- Ability to travel globally 10% annually.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00444205