Brand Event ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
Conceive, develop, plan, manage and execute event marketing plans in alignment with brand Mktg initiatives Coordinate resources both internal and external, against plan. Negotiate contracts with external vendors. Work with product teams to determine required product in support of event.
- Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes or services.
- Has developed conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Explains difficult issues and works to build consensus Makes decisions within guidelines and policies.
- Impacts a range of standard and non-standard customer, operational, process, project or service activities.
- Is accountable for small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Monitors and controls costs of own work and may manage costs for small projects or programs.
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility.
- Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks.
- Decisions and actions impacting company image require management oversight and are constrained by policies.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12457