Business System AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
In addition, you’ll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration and innovation.
- Skilled in both verbal and visual communication Understanding of the complex multi functional environment, with ability to build relationships, influence, and alignment with your partners.
- Enterprise technology aware with familiarity of complex software systems, various platforms and deployment models, data flows, and related integration concepts.
- Conduct trouble shooting for problems with master and transactional data and other systems.
- Demonstrated ability for problem solving and thinking outside the box.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize task while maintaining day to day activities.
- Ability to quickly understand and process new information and concepts.
- Ability to work with deadlines/timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology
- 2 years professional experience in technology/data &analytics or relevant field with preferably with a large corporation.
- Proven track record working within a multiteam environment including cross team collaboration
- Strong analytical skill and be able to make sound decisions
- Proficient in Excel and MS SQL.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following(Cognos, Teradata, Tableau, Snowflake)
- Ability to communicate, influence and partner effectively using strong verbal and written communication in English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11924