NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and acheive their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our products, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
Tucked in the heart of New York’s iconic Flatiron District, s23NYC is a team of marketers, designers, and engineers focused on reimagining how Nike’s most dedicated fans unlock, discover, and think about their kicks. s23NYC is Nike’s first digital experience studio and the driving force behind some of the brand’s most memorable moments. With a passion for sneakers and an emphasis on rewarding the community that loves them, s23NYC builds, designs and deploys innovative, interactive, and slightly mischievous features for the Nike SNKRS/SNEAKRS apps.
The Product Management/Data Analyst Intern works with the Product Management & Product Marketing teams to orchestrate complex initiatives from development, delivery, campaign, and analysis. The successful candidate will get hands-on experience finding the intersection of consumer needs, technical feasibility, and business objectives, and helping a cross-functional team deliver against the opportunity. The Product Management/Data Analyst Intern will partner with stakeholders to gather product definition, produce business cases, prioritize work and ensure stakeholder alignment. The successful candidate will create detailed product requirements and work closely with Consumer Knowledge, Product Marketing, Design, Engineering, Program Management and stakeholder teams to build and deliver the product.
- Participate in the development of product strategy and concepts for key products and services, against a specific market/business segment
- Develop business cases by assessing the available data to produce expected outcome models; use this analysis to inform priorities
- Communicate and align product strategy, roadmap and priorities with key internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with app and platform engineering teams, design, and program management to deliver products and services to market
- Conduct detailed competitive and experimental analysis
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and share game-changing insights to drive growth
- Currently pursuing an MBA, advanced degree, or other professional specialization with an expected graduation date of Spring 2019
- Preferred course of study: business, economics, applied math, statistics, engineering, data science, or other quantitative field
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience using data to facilitate business decisions
- High attention to detail including the ability to analyze data, produce expected outcome models, to perform competitive analyses, to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Proficiency with SQL and experience with one additional scripting language (Python preferred)
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment where continuous innovation is a way of life
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our consumer, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Proactive, solutions-orientation with a passion for solving unique, complex problems that have a broad, inter-connected impact on the business