Sr Product Graphic Designer - BasketballApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
• 8 years' related experience
• 2 years' additional relevant experience in lieu of a degree
• Exceptional ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, concept ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a great portfolio
• Demonstrated ability to apply these skills in innovative ways that elevate product excellence
• Experience in the industry with proven ability to understand and incorporate marketing principles and apply to design within set timelines
• Ability to use Macintosh computer design applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in local market language, including meeting facilitation and presentations
• Ability to effectively communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
• Ability to effectively elevate strategic concerns to senior management in a timely and accurate manner
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with management and external resources
• Strong knowledge of cross team collaboration
• Sound judgment and ability to provide information toward the determination of policy and strategy
• Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
• Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to inspire, involve and mentor others within work group
• Ability to lead complex initiatives and project teams
• Ability to create new ideas, generate consensus and work cooperatively
• Accustomed to working in a rapidly changing, high growth environment
• Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
Nike offers a beautiful corporate campus, incredible resources and a generous benefits package with a stock purchase plan and a 401(k) retirement plan. Not to mention the casual work environment, on-site sports complex, childcare and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00429263