Senior Head Coach (Store Manager) Operations - Paris House of InnovationApply Postulez
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WECEE Retail Stores, Retail Stores, Retail, House of Innovation
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Description
Nike Direct is the face of Nike. A career in Nike Direct demands creativity and ambition, while
offering the opportunity to grow with world-class teammates and retail partners. Our team unites
physical and digital retail, giving consumers complete access to premium products and
immersive experiences every day. In one of the most influential cities in the world, you will drive the team to reach the full potential.
Inside the House of Innovation, our new store on the Champs Elysees, the promise of retail comes to life. On each floor, groundbreaking features offer spaces and experiences that are both personal and responsive. Throughout, consumers can enjoy services that are deeply customizable and effortlessly smart and seamless.
You can be a part of that. We are looking for a leader who can deliver a world-class consumer experience by prioritizing your responsibilities within the store.
- Ensure the consumer always has access to the right product, at the right time, and in the right size in a safe, secure and seamless environment
- Report into and provide feedback to the Service and Business Director on all aspects of operations within House of Innovation.
- Lead and manage a large team.
- Deliver all expected Nike Operational Excellence KPIs for House of Innovation in partnership with stakeholders.
- Champion and uphold Nike Service standards every day.
- Ensure quality onboarding and training with the Core Team.
- Be visible, be present and proactively engage with the HOI teams; from the Athlete to Store Director.
- Manage and own all PRE, Measurable Processes and Operational Excellence KPIs for HOI.
- Be a model of Operational best practice for a Flagship store and create winning partnerships across the Nike organisation.
- Setup clear processes and structures for all Inventory, Product Flow and Replenishment, Maintenance, Cash Office.
- Partner with all Tech and IT colleagues to ensure HOI is a seamless for all consumers and Sales Associates
- Work and communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders within HOI, EHQ and WHQ.
- Time management / Priority setting
- Drive for results
- Experience in an retail operational environment
- Strategic agility
We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by
pursuing diversity and rewarding imagination. The Brand seeks achievers, leaders and
visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and
Job ID SRCHOI220519