Business Insights Analyst - Global Consumer ServicesApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc.’s Corporate Functions team depends on a diverse set of skills to operate at peak performance. Those skills span many disciplines across Nike’s Corporate Functions, including Facilities, Child Development, Administrative Support and Aviation. While roles range from pilots to security specialists to teachers, one thing remains constant: the teams deliver exceptional experiences and services at Nike locations around the world.Description
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We’re a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As our Business Insights Analyst for Global Consumer Services you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. Consumer Services collects consumer feedback, tracks contact center KPIs, and provides voice of the consumer insight back to the business for product, marketing and process improvements. In this role you will provide detailed analysis and insight on our contact center key performance indicators (KPI’s) and key contact drivers ensuring that Nike continues to deliver premium service for our consumers and members globally. Additionally, you will provide ROI analysis and contact center impact modeling. This role is integral to the capabilities needed that allow us to drive insights into action faster and at scale. In conjunction with our cross-functional partners, this role will help accelerate our greatest opportunities and put decision-making closer to the consumer, across Nike, so we can move at the speed of the marketplace.
- Analyze consumer engagements/feedback (phone, chat, email, surveys) to identify trends and/or patterns to derive insights that impact Nike.com as well as company-wide strategies
- Assist with the identification of key drivers of consumer contacts and contact center key performance indicators
- Lead research and analytical work to identify, resolve and implement solutions to key business issues that arise
- Manage various consumer insights tools to collect relevant data and information
- Utilize statistical natural language processing to mine unstructured data
- Proven ability to turn data into visualized, actionable analysis and metrics – make data tell a story
- Continually seek ways to data mine internal and external quality results, sales, and operational data to improve efficiency, develop individual team members, and to improve the overall consumer experience
- Create scenario models that allow for the understanding of the business impact of decisions and recommendations; validate that results make sense in the context of the business
- Provide recommendations based on key performance metrics, consumer engagements market trends to help drive premium consumer engagement and digital strategy
- Create and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for consumer services and key stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and data population of ongoing business dashboards that track the health of the business
- Continually seek opportunities to create and enhance reports based on results and changes within the evolving business
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment, balancing multiple projects with tight deadlines
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or experience in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on business reporting and analytics with large amounts of data required
- 3-5 years of experience with integrating qualitative and quantitative analytics to produce holistic conclusions
- 2+ years of experience in broad-based business analytics roles including application of insights to complex business problems and developing high-impact management and operational reporting
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Mac / Keynote skills highly preferred.
- Advanced skill level in SQL (familiarity with R, SAS, or Python a plus) as well as experience in developing in BI Tools (Ex. Qlikview, Tableau) preferred
- Experience managing complex stakeholder engagements, leading projects with multiple contributors/influencers, facilitating meetings, and delivering presentations to senior leadership
- Ability to communicate well through written and verbal communication
- Detail orientated and intrinsic passion toward success and high-quality delivery
- Previous experience as an analyst in a contact center environment preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00394365