Global Digital Process ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
The Nike Direct Digital Commerce Global Operations team creates Nike content to reach athletes all around the world. As the Digital Global Process Manager, you will help lead the effort to define and drive the future operating model for Nike Digital Operations. You will work with business teams to operationalize strategic initiatives by defining future-state processes and support product and engineering teams to help bring the future state vision to life.
To be successful, you will need to build and maintain relationships globally across Nike digital business partners and stakeholders and become an expert in the holistic end-to-end process across channels and geos. Within each function, you will amplify the voice and needs of the geo and global operations teams by understanding pain points, challenges, future state asks, and operational improvements of the teams. You will play a key role in keeping the alignment of the business and technology teams by documenting processes, business requirements, user journeys and stories, and creating future state visualizations.
At Nike, we believe that ‘There is no finish line’. The right candidate will have a passion for continuous improvement and tenacity for making make things lighter, faster, stronger, better. You will lead future state workshops and discussions that will challenge teams to think beyond fixing today’s problems and build an ideal state to support and end-to-end integrated marketplace across all retail channels.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree. Industrial/Systems Engineering or other engineering/process related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with process improvement tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Lean/Six Sigma, Lean transformation, Business Process Management. Experience with workflow/BPM tools highly preferred.
- Experience understanding complex processes, across a matrixed organization.
- Experience with marketing operations or content creation preferred.
- Experience in a highly cross-functional business environment with the ability to effectively communicate and influence at various levels within a matrixed structure, including strong storytelling skills
- Experience creating well-designed process flow charts and diagrams as well as experience effectively communicating processes.
- Experience facilitating large groups through process discussions and workshops.
- Ability to work independently, but also roll up and align efforts to the larger team goals.
- Must be passionate about problem solving
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00394364