Maintenance Manager - Air Manufacturing InnovationApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technical degree related to plant maintenance and/or plant management is preferred
• 4 years' previous industrial maintenance experience with increasing responsibilities within the maintenance field
• Additional 2 years' related experience required in lieu of a degree
• 5 years' previous management or lead experience within a fast-paced manufacturing or similar environment
• Previous successful implementation and on-going maintenance experience with a TPM or Reliability Centered Maintenance program
• High degree of mobility, including stopping, bending, kneeling, crouching and reaching
• Demonstrated experience leading and working with personnel in areas of development and coaching, career opportunities, performance evaluations and feedback, staffing plans, recruitment, employee conflict resolution, etc.
• Strong ability to communicate with and influence all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated experience with change management
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to work at heights up to 50 ft.
• Technical abilities include knowledge of troubleshooting within areas of mechanical, electrical, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, radio frequency (RF), HVAC, and fabrications preferred
• Experience with tool room and/or plastic extrusion processes preferred
• Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems preferred
• Experience working within a LEAN Manufacturing concept and TPM environment strongly preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00421500