Material Designer I - Nike Footwear, Core Nike SportswearApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Art or a related field with 1-5 years relevant experience or an Associate's of Art degree from an accredited art school with 4 years experience in a design environment working with materials, textiles and/or color trends
- Minimum 2 years experience in Design-related roles, with preference for color, materials and trend experience. Exceptional application of design skills including high level concept development.
- Experience in branding with proven ability to incorporate marketing principles in design.
- Demonstrated consumer knowledge/insight.
- Exceptional Presentation Skills; Visual Communication; Information Seeker
• Advanced business and organizational skills.
• Experience in participating in multiple projects with competing resources and deadlines.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00433101