Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Finance & Accounting
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.Description
About the position:
* Prepare all major and ancillary obligations (ICMS, ICMS ST and IPI), ensuring compliance with legislation for each estate;
* Support Tax Coordinator in the attendance to tax audits;
* Prepare indirect tax calculations;
* Support Tax Coordinator in consulting of others business areas, as well as to solve possible operational problems;
* Analysis and optimizing processes in tax area;
* Monitoring legislation updates;
* Prepare the accounting reconciliation for Indirect taxes and support the accounting team with support for every tax post;
* Elaboration of analytical reports with results for leadership/management whenever necessary.
* Degree in Law, Accounting or Administration;
* 3+ years of experience in the tax area as senior position;
* Knowledge in indirect taxes (ICMS, ICMS-ST, IPI) as well as their respective ancillary obligations (GIA,NFe,EFD ICMS,DIEF,DAM, DAPI, etc);
* Knowledge in accounting reconciliation;
* Experience in assisting internal and external tax audits;
* Knowledge in the SAP System, Mastersaf DW and Excel;
* Advanced English (communication and reading skills).
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11703