TAX CONTROVERSY SPECIALISTApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.Description
About the position:
- Tax Controversy control for Federal, State and Municipal level;
- Attendance and monitoring tax audits and e-audits;
- Map tax risk and monitoring implementation of action plan to mitigate tax risk working together with tax compliance team;
- Audits financial records to determine tax liability by using thorough knowledge of tax laws and regulations;
- Monitoring tax litigation and update reports, following tax rules, administrative and judicial decisions;
- Prepares claims for tax refunds, maintains tax records, prepares routine and special tax reports;
- Internal advisory with advises management regarding business, internal programs and activities related to tax matters;
- Paralegal activities.
- Graduation: Law degree
- English intermediary to advanced
- Background in direct, indirect taxes and withholding taxes also advisory business for tax matters.
- 2 or more years experience as an specialist in tax controversy matters
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12076