Digital Fraud AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
Become part of the Nike team.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We’re a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As our Digital LP Specialist, you'll support Great China fraud management services in Great China Digital Commerce Loss Prevention team.
- Investigate Nike.com transactions for validity and analyze all transactions for fraud.Gather and analyze data necessary to identify trends and data outliers that suggest new opportunities.Make recommendations for criteria for rule settings and process changes.
- Follow up with bank and law enforcement related communication. You'll employ world-class fraud management processes and evaluate fraud related data to support Great China and global online operations.
- Monitor orders as required, identifying fraudulent or abusive voucher and gift card activities by consumers or personnel. You'll support and provide all necessary documents to internal Loss Prevention and law enforcement agencies.
- Assist in the development of risk mitigation fraud models and contribute to recommendations to decrease order review rates while maintaining acceptable fraud rates.
- Bachelor's degree required. Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 3 years' directly related work experience in customer service, loss prevention, security investigation, banking or financial industry (an additional 1 years of relevant experience accepted in lieu of a degree)
- Intermediate Excel/PPT knowledge required
- Ability to effectively communicate across organizations and various regions
- Retail loss prevention or financial fraud investigations experience required
- Internet fraud analysis experience required
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
NIKE is a growth company. We’re looking for team members to grow with us. We offer exceptional career development potential globally, as well as an inspiring work environment, a generous benefits package, a stock purchase plan, comprehensive relocation support for foreign hires, and a host of other perks. Still Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 13162