Key Account Sales Director, Converse, ChinaApply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
Key Job Accountability:
- Manages a team of Sales Managers , Account Executives, and sales operations, customer support or mix thereof for a given geography, territory, or category.
- Leads the team’s efforts in the development of account plans, operations, and support.
- Works with the product and category business groups to develop programs and product to achieve revenue targets and strong brand positioning.
- Works with all members of the account team to develop, apply and oversee the account strategy.
- Leads the process for realistic and accurate scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives and business analysis.
- Ensures market and customer capacities are met.
- Acts as the Management contact for all accounts in assigned geography, territory, or category.
- Establishes and maintains timely, consistent, and positive external relationships with all accounts Sr. Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Over 10 years Sales Management experience managing a team (or teams) of direct sales, customer services, and customer support in the Sportsmarketing and/or Consumer Products Industry.
- Operations, or support team management, senior key account management strongly preferred.
- Proven track record increasing revenue by creating and driving a holistic business plans inclusive of short and long term business strategies and financial targets.
- Experience and knowledge of retail fluency and account profitability models with an ability to drive a profitable account business.
- Market Place Management – segmentation / channel development and distribution
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace and negotiate complex retail agreements.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 10879