NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
Assisting in the management of Nike’s Greater China digital and technology teams to include business operations, financial management, and portfolio coordination.
- Financial Assessment:
- Researches Nike’s Tech & Digital operating costs, contracts, and chargebacks to validate current running expenses & reduce unnecessary expenses
- Creates and implements business planning processes from a financial perspective: target setting, budgeting, forecasting, & analysis
- Creates and updates a monthly portfolio level financial scorecard to meet GC and WHQ financial commitments and targets based on actuals vs. goals
- Partners with various WHQ & GC financial partners to manage NDE, Nike Tech & Tech Ops chargebacks (requires annual planning & quarterly validation)
- Audits current vendor management practices across both digital and technology organizations
- Collects and organizes a contract management system combining various procurement systems into one streamlined process
- Analyzes & tracks FTE resources across our NDe & Tech orgs
- Communicates capacity strategy and creates a plan for resource acquisition throughout the rest of the fiscal year
- Ensures accurate and timely weekly, monthly, and quarterly stakeholder reporting is met across digital and technology organizations
- Finds opportunities to reduce current reporting requirements
- Keeps current list of all digital and technology projects and programs
- Updates the list weekly with various program management teams
- Elevates issues and risks for leadership awareness
- Performs portfolio dependency mapping
- Finds efficiencies and opportunities to combine, divest, or enhance current internal processes
- Proficient in English / Chinese verbal and written communication
- Strong project management skills: ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work & meet deadlines
- Coordinate business processes across multiple functions
- Excellent problem-solving, critical-thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of 2-3 years directly relevant work experience
Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: Masters + 0-1 years work experience
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 11266