Real Estate Director APAC (Workplace Design + Connectivity)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. corporate campuses provide environments to maximize employees’ full potential. From meticulous landscaping, to state-of-the-art fitness centers, running trails and more, the Nike Facilities teams keep campuses around the world running at peak performance so employees can operate in an environment that inspires innovation. These teams lead the design and construction of Nike’s corporate buildings, supply project management services, ensure workplace security and much more. The end result: an atmosphere that inspires everyone who sets foot on a Nike campus.Description
- ASIA PACFIC Real Estate Portfolio Strategy: Gather and translate business insights in support of long term real estate strategies that leverage the power of our brand and to optimize the portfolio in support overall business objectives and priorities
- Collaboratively partner with all Nike ASIA PACIFIC senior leaders to align and support their business objectives. Be a thought leader and provide advanced market intelligence
- Lead and support ASIA PACFIC business with location strategy and implementation of approved strategy
- Support cross functional WD+C CEO team in the development and implementation of long term real estate strategic plan for China Headquarters.
- Manage annual real estate business planning (op ex and cap ex) budget process and development of multi-year road map of projects and initiatives
- Overall responsibility for real estate transaction management as an end to end process
- Lead and develop business cases and funding requests and present business cases through appropriate Program Management Office
- Manage a network of key internal partners and strategic external partners that support WD+C as an extension of the core team
- Help drive end to end consumer experiences through understanding of and support for cross functional global programs.
- Define KPI’s both for internal functions and external partners and collect insights
- Innovative and creative and in the use of technology and able to approach real estate with a fresh perspective
- Regional responsibility for oversight of lease administration services and ensuring
- Be an active participant in leading industry organizations to bring insights and best practices to help evolve the overall function that inform and inspire Nike’s culture
- BA or BS required; focus on commercial real estate discipline desired (MBA, CoreNet MCR designation or RICS designation a plus
- 8+ years of experience desired in real estate either as a corporate leader or external service provider (both ideal)
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- High energy and enthusiasm to effectively manage the organization and service delivery function
- Strong analytical and strategic problem solving capabilities
- High profile communication skills and leadership skills with the ability to influence multiple business partners across all levels with differing points of view
- Ability to operate independently and effectively in an ambiguous environment
- Must have experience leading internal and external teams including experience mentoring a team and fostering an environment of continuous learning and development
- Must have experience with vendor negotiations and vendor management
- Successful background working in and navigating in a corporate matrix environment
- Must have strong project management skills and an ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record resolving complex business issues and making sound decisions
- Highly professional and ethical
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 8653