WD+C DIRECTOR GREATER CHINA HEADQUARTERSApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. corporate campuses provide environments to maximize employees’ full potential. From meticulous landscaping, to state-of-the-art fitness centers, running trails and more, the Nike Facilities teams keep campuses around the world running at peak performance so employees can operate in an environment that inspires innovation. These teams lead the design and construction of Nike’s corporate buildings, supply project management services, ensure workplace security and much more. The end result: an atmosphere that inspires everyone who sets foot on a Nike campus.Description
WD+C DIRECTOR GREATER CHINA HEADQUARTERS
Workplace Design and Connectivity (WD+C) is Nike's team which creates brand-driven environments that unite and inspire employees and the business. This team is transforming the physical environment experience through a focus on location, space, services, mobility and events. Within the GOT (Global Operations and Technology) organization, WD+C serves as an enterprise catalyst driving change to accelerate progress toward Nike’s strategic objectives.
As the WD+C Director GC Headquarters, you will influence the experience of employees, customers and visitors at our HQ in Shanghai through the lens of the integrated physical environment. This is a critical position with a diverse range of responsibilities, comprised of both strategic planning and day-to-day operations. The Director GCHQ will steward large-scale change and inspire senior business leaders in the activation of the physical environment vision. This position is highly influence-based with a focus on building commitment within the matrix and enabling engagement, trust and collaboration across teams.
Role reports to the Sr. Director/GM Greater China, Global Workplace Design + Connectivity.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Actively engage and collaborate with Headquarters Leadership in setting and delivering against global workplace strategies.
- Team Leadership: lead, coach, drive and inspire a cross-functional team of direct and indirect reports
- Co-design and lead a multi-year vision transforming Nike’s physical environment, elevating the employee and visitor experience, enabling strategic events, and overall serving business and employee in an integrated physical network
- Catalyze a culture of innovation, teamwork and inclusivity through the activation of the physical environment in all dimensions of experience: individual, team, enterprise and community
- Evolve and activate all global services strategies to positively influence the employee and visitor experience
- Champion Freestyle activation across the entire workplace portfolio
- Support and sustain long-term financial model, including reassessing subsidies, size and scale of real estate footprint, operational excellence and overall productivity
- Lever Real Estate, Integrated Workplace Services (IWS), Global Events, Design&Construction and Strategic Partners capabilities to deliver upon strategy
- Drive standards across the portfolio consistent with Nike, Inc. and global standards for Real Estate, IWS, Global Events and Workplace Design
- Lead the strategy and operations of GC Headquarters’ initiatives as defined by the long-term plan priorities and investments
- Create and drive a long-term, sustainable and services roadmap that builds capacity on strategic service
- Influence: Develop and maintain relationships with key business partners to develop and advance WD+C strategies. Stakeholders include but are not limited to the HQ Leadership Team, HR, Communications, Technology, Legal, Resilience, Security etc.
- Bachelor/Master Degree, MBA preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Deep experience with senior stakeholder engagement and relationship management across a matrix environment
- Demonstrated experience building and leading diverse cross-functional teams, ideally at a Fortune 500 company
- Track record in working with strategic partners and external parties
- At ease with portfolio planning and/or long term strategic planning
- Comfortable leading commercial negotiations
- Ability to manage project, organize and priorities
- Financial and business acumen
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Deep understanding of Nike business drivers and culture. Able to connect outside trends & innovation to Nike’s workplace
- Visionary on how to create an inspiring employee experience
- Proven experience in developing and driving change and creating new operating models
- Creative problem solving, customer service, planning and influencing skills
- Adapts to change quickly and positively; deals effectively with a variety of people, cultures, and situations; thrives in a fluid environment
- Identifies critical activities to accomplish and formulate action plans, milestones, and resource requirements; monitors project performance and makes necessary adjustments to ensure successful project execution
- Must be detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills and be able to juggle multiple projects and manage deadlines
- Energetic, lateral thinker with an enquiring mind and a commercial approach
- Demonstrated success with high profile communications
- Ability to embrace and champion large-scale and complex change
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11466