Marketplace & Planning AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
- Drive South East Asia & India territory Marketplace Analytics strategy
- Build framework for marketplace insight
- Leverage and Ensure consistency and standardization with Global & Geo strategy & solutions
- Provide consistent Decision-Ready reporting capabilities across the extended organization (focused on integrated marketplace views, dimensions, categories & concepts) to identify Marketplace opportunities and risks, and enable fact-based decisions
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
- Point of Sale acquisition and implementation for key accounts, in partnership with stakeholders
- Clear, Concise, and Timely communication of plans and results
- Execute best in class analytics insights capability (reporting, insights, business trend and drivers, and proactive event-driven metrics) to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide actionable data and analysis that will drive fact-based and timely portfolio management decisions to optimize profitability and growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams and provide visibility on key insights from key metrics and drivers, highlighting trends and gaps to plan
- Align reporting and analysis with stakeholders to identify risk and opportunities in the marketplace, make recommendations to cross functional at key intervals
- Enable cross-functional teams with accurate, reliable and actionable data
- Be the one source of truth for data and implement the execution and consolidation of all reporting deliverables
- Utilize Global & Geo Dashboards and Standard Reports to create executive level views of marketplace performance
- When necessary create South East Asia & India’s specific relevant dashboards
- Conduct training to new joiners and/or refreshers
POINT OF SALE ACQUISITION & DATA
- Partner with Geo and Territory Lead to define South East Asia & India’s Point of Sales strategy and account/partner acquisition plan
- Drive and ensure Point of sales projects are complete on time and on budget
- Ensure data from account/partner are received timely to enable reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years' proven experience in Reporting, Buying, Planning, Market or business intelligence role
- Experience in developing an understanding of consumer, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of retail, sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Commercial acumen with comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Strong proficiency in Cognos, Tableau, Power BI, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to build and create business reports, marketplace and consumer insights
- Ability to understand business strategies, tactics and implement measurable action plans
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence, build positive working relationships with internal and external cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to work in a matrix and multi-cultural environment
- Project management skills, highly self-motivated, proactive & independent with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong team player and ability to work with cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12471