Marketplace & Planning Analytics ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
Lead and define South East Asia & India territory Marketplace & Planning Reporting and Analytics strategy, in partnership with Key Stakeholders. Leverage and Ensure consistency with Global & Geo strategy & solutions. Provide Vision and Direction as it relates to Point of Sale (POS) acquisition and implementation, ensuring visibility to plans and alignment with Geo goals and targets. Provide consistent Decision-Ready reporting capabilities across the extended organization (focused on integrated marketplace views, dimensions, categories & concepts) utilizing Bookings, PLAN and POS data to identify Marketplace opportunities and risks and enable fact-based decisions. Be proficient in Nike reporting applications such as; Cognos, Tableau, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Ensure Clear, Concise, and Timely communication of plans and results within the Territory and Geo. Lead, Coach and Develop direct reports.
Key Accountabilities -
- Partner with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand key metrics and drivers and provide visibility, specifically highlighting trends and gaps to plan
- Identify risks and opportunities in the marketplace; make recommendations to Integrated Marketplace leadership and planning teams at key intervals
- Support Category Game Plan Strategic meetings and enable cross-functional teams with accurate, reliable and actionable data
- Be the ONE source of truth for data and lead the execution and consolidation of all reporting deliverables
- Utilize Global & Geo Dashboards and Standard Reports to create executive level views of marketplace performance
- Utilize Ad Hoc environment in the Global Reporting package to highlight Country, Channel, Door and Product performance
- Lead and manage the territory in-take process to identify where additional customized reporting is required, partner with GEO for standardization
POINT OF SALE ACQUISITION & DATA
- Partner with Geo and Territory Lead to define South East Asia & India’s Point of Sales strategy and account/partner acquisition plan
- Drive and ensure Point of sales projects are complete on time and on budget
- Ensure data from account/partner are received timely to enable reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
- 6+ years' experience in Reporting, Buying, Planning, and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-channel retailer
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing teams to achieve goals and objectives
- Commercial acumen with comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Ability to create monthly reports, top line sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with Cognos, Tableau and Planning/Merchandising software/tools
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong team player and ability to work with cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11220