Brand Event SpecialistApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
About the BRAND EVENT team
Our mission is to create face-to-face, unforgettable sports experiences that bring our brand, our products, and our athletes to life for consumers.
At the same time, we build and blend physical and digital environments to create a deep, meaningful experience for each and every person engaged to Nike.
About the role and Responsibilities
- Create annual & seasonal consumer experience strategy working closely with category brand team.
- Create a seasonal plan based on the brand brief and integrate and involve other functions (especially digital) to provide holistic brand experience.
- Constantly learn from consumer knowledge and membership service team to seek better way to serve our members.
- Work closely with the global team and proactively learn from other GEO examples/ideas.
Execution & Reporting
- Execute plan with effectiveness and efficiency.
- Control quality of events & grassroots at high level.
- Provide a report with consumer feedback in timely manner with the brand & the category as well as the global team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in brand marketing or related field preferred.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Japanese & English.
- Fundamental PC & Mac Skills including Keynote.
- Planning & Organizational skills.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Great team player.
- Curiosity & learning agility.
- Flexibility & tolerance for ambiguity.
- Strong passion for theNikebrand, sports and lifestyle.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11854