Nike Stores Retail Brand SpecialistApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
About the team
Being a part of Integrated Retail Marketing team is about more than selling products at retail. It’s about how Nike best tells stories at retail both online and offline to serve consumers with the best of Nike. It’s about generating stronger engagement with consumers when they want it regardless where they want it.
About the role
This role will focus on bring our innovation story to life in distinctive and impactful manner for its dedicated Nike Direct to drive business, also generate brand heat through key energy projects and local collaborations through installation at retail.
The main mission for this person would be to create Nike brand vision for Nike Stores driving connection with consumers and planned business growth.
With a significant emphasis on retail brand, this role requires proficiency in multi-category, multi-platform, seamless relationship both marketing and Nike Direct. An excellent understanding of current and future retail brand concepts and innovative digital practices is required to develop industry defining Nike Store’s marketing brand plans.
1. Lead physical and digital experience of retail marketing for Nike Stores in charge and team up with merchandising, DSM and category brand to deliver business growth.
2. Work with Nike Direct to expand the brand visibility and business on the platform that the consumer chooses to connect with us.
3. Provide ideas and contents that are inspirational, enriching, insightful and entertaining for consumers to build Nike brand equity.
4. Partner with Nike Geography and Global partners to voice up Japan consumer trend and needs to accelerated Nike’s integrated marketplace offense.
5. Partner and develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization.
6. Drive & own strategic decision related to branding and revenue.
- Work experience in the retail industry with experience in retail environment, with apparel or footwear products are preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11817